Monday, April 23, 2012

A Minnie Mouse Birthday!

My sweet girl is about to turn 2!!!  We celebrated on Saturday with lots of family and friends and lots of Minnie Mouse decor.  SJ is OBSESSED with Minnie.  It was really fun and really easy to decorate with MM.  Most of the stuff we used, I already had.  I'm not big into character themed anything but when your little lady is in love with a character, you can't help but oblige her obsession.  It turned out pretty cute, I think!  Big thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us and love on Sarah.  And a special thanks to Kate for taking most of these pictures.  She wrote a sweet blog here that has a few more pics! We love you all!








5 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy almost birthday Sarah jane! We miss you. Kari, looks like you threw a great party again! The decorations are adorable!

Jen Jones said...

Happy birthday to SJ, my walking buddy. The decor and food looks so cute!

And Helen Keller...hilarious (in a twisted way...)

Little S said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! Looks like a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our Dear Sarah Kari please give her hugs and kisses from Aunt Susie till I can get to see you all and give her a gift in person! Her birthday looks like it was sooo fun. I love you guys aunt susie

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, It was wonderful seeing you beautiful girls and Daniel of course! I was tickled to pieces that Sarah loved her little Minnie Mouse panties, sooo cute. She really wanted them on right that moment!! and Caroline is just a lovey little girl. you and Kati should have been models sweetie, I had a blast with you and kati I wish we all lived closer. I love and miss you all Aunt Susie