Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Weekend!

What a fun Easter weekend!  My sister and brother in law dropped my mom and Carter off on Thursday night before they flew out of XNA for a vacation to Las Vegas.  Mom and I did so much!  Friday we did a little shopping and playing at the park.  Walked around the Bentonville Square, had lunch at The Station then headed home for nap time.  After naps we headed back to the square for more of Bentonville's First Friday events.  We ate dinner with this cutie!

 The Kirbys were there enjoying the music and beautiful weather.
 They were so sweet to buy all of the kiddos balloon figures.  The kids loved them!  For about 3 to 4 minutes anyway...as soon as they touched the grass, the balloons popped!
 Saturday, Papa Larry arrived.  Mom and I did some furniture rearranging and cleaning around the house.  Later that evening, Grammy and Papa gave the kids their Easter baskets.  I think Carter was a little excited!
 They both loved their fun toys and candy!
 Easter morning we got around and headed to a great service at Trinity Grace.  Our church just moved to a new building and I love it.  Daniel kept mentioning how much energy he felt from others when he arrived to the new building.  We are all very excited for this new location!  I tried to get some cousin pics before we left for church...they wouldn't look at me!
 Loving on my girl after an Easter lunch at Olive Garden!
 "Seriously, mom, I don't have time to take a picture..."
 An attempt at a grandparents/grandkids picture.  Caroline was already buckled in the car.
 But she sure was happy once we got home and took some pictures!
 I'm pretty sure we will have no good sister pictures until they are 5 and 6 years old.  One is always on the move!
 Daddy daughter pics!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, Wow all of the pictures are beautiful! I just love seeing pictures of the kids they are growing up too fast. It looks like you all had a fun and happy Easter weekend with everyone. I love and miss all of you! Aunt Susie