Sarah also turned 3 months old on Sunday. Of course I have to say the typical, "I can't believe she is already 3 months old!"
Fun things Sarah is doing these days...(these are more for my reference in the future so sorry if they are a little boring!)
- All smiles in the morning. Getting her up in the morning and seeing a happy cooing baby is the best part of my day.
- She has found her hands. She loves looking at them and then watching them move to her mouth.
- She also pulls her legs up to her chest and rolls to her side. Before long she'll be rolling over!
- She talks back! It's really cute (for now anyway!) to make noises for her and listen to her make them right back.
- She loves watching lights and the fan. She will lie on the floor and stare up at the fan for almost an hour! Great entertainment!
- She is sleeping 11 to 12 hours at night! I credit Baby Wise with that feat! Around 7 or 8 weeks she was sleeping at least 9 straight hours!
- She eats 5 times a day and the times are pretty regular, 8 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm and 8 pm.
- Bed time is 8:30ish and morning wake time is anywhere from 7:30 to 8 am.
- She takes two really good naps during the day. One from 9 to 11 am and one from about 3 to 5 pm. A few cat naps in between.
- As she has always been, she is still content to be by herself on the floor or a flat place. She loves kicking and moving her arms so being held or sitting in her carseat is too restricting for her liking...believe me, she HATES the carseat!
I adore this little baby girl. I am so blessed to be her mother!