Monday, April 2, 2012

10 Months!

Sweet Caroline is really changing by leaps and bounds!  She has become so full of personality and I love it.  Although, I'm sad that she is growing up so much.  I love my baby chica and I don't want her to grow up!
Here are her latest "doings":
-Crawls to exactly what she wants to get her hands on.
-Pulls up to standing on whatever she wants.
-Not nearly as cautious as SJ was at this age.  We've already had several head bumps and bruises.
-Still eats like a champ!
-Still sleeps like a champ too!  Love that!
-Says mama and dada.
-Signs more but only when I say the word.
-Loves people...she had to sit between two teenagers on the way to Tulsa last weekend while I was driving.  I kept hearing little grunts and "ahhs" and I kept laughing because that's what she does when she wants somebody to look at her.  Mel and AT were so sweet to oblige my little chubs.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

She is getting so big! Can't believe she is so mobile!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, Awwww, precious girl, growing up on us so fast. I bet the girls have fun already. I just love to listen to them play, when they don't know you are watching, so sweet. Both the girls are so beautiful and precious. I love and miss you all Aunt Susie

Little S said...

TEN months! That means she's only two months away from being a year. How did that happen? Her red hair is getting thicker. Love it!