Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend recap...

This was the first weekend in about 6-7 weeks that we have simply stayed home and not even had plans. I missed seeing my brother in from Germany...and celebrating my good friend Lindsey turning 30. We can Skype with Bradley anytime and I can reschedule anytime with Linds, right? We had a garage sale Friday and Saturday mornings then a fun Make-your-own-pizza night on Saturday night with a few friends. It was good to actually be home. We got caught up on some major cleaning that had been neglected. The saddest part about the weekend is it's already Monday...darn! I hope you had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Those chairs are so cute! It's so nice to have weekends at home!

Little S said...

Make your own pizza's is a fun idea. Cute kids. Good thing Kate is adding a boy to the mix. :)

Sarah Frost said...

Such fun....those little girls are going to be such great friends!!
I love those bright little chairs!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, make your own pizza YUM!! The chairs are cute BUT the pictures of the kids are adorable!! I love and miss you all Aunt Susie