SJ turned 8 months old on Christmas Day!
- Sits without support and has started falling over on her hands into a crawling position.
- Weighs about 17 pounds.
- Started cutting her first tooth and it was MISERABLE for both of us!
- Gets mad when I take something from her that she isn't supposed to have. It's actually quite funny to see her throw a hissy fit.
- Has started eating mum mums (dissolvable wafers) and baby puffs. Loves them!
- Still working on the sippy cup.
- Drinks about 30 oz of formula per day and eats 3 jars of baby food.
- Threw up for the first time in the middle of the night. It was prunes, enough said.
- We adore this baby girl! She's still a super happy girl and already seems to have that "please everyone" attitude. Natural first-born child! I'm extremely blessed to be her mother!