Monday, October 22, 2012

October 21

Bradley and I headed over to Köln (We call it Cologne in the states) today. It was another old gorgeous city sitting on the Rhine River. Besides the river flowing directly through town, the Kölner Dom is probably the biggest attraction. The architecture, detail and size are breathtaking. Bradley and I climbed to the top of one of the towers; 533 steps that are in a circular staircase. Ouch! The view up top was spectacular, though! Köln might be my favorite city so far! Oh and I also had my first döner, a Turkish style sandwich. Delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear kari, hi sweetie, THE pics are amazing. I can't wait to hear all about the FOOD. It must be so amazing to taste all the food from all the different countries. YUM!! I love you have fun be safe aunt susie