Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17

Much like back home, Autumn has arrived in Germany! We spent the afternoon in Monschau. A beautiful little village tucked into the hills. Laura described it as the German Eureka Springs. Pretty good description! Although, I would prefer to visit Monschau more often than Eureka! The leaves were so pretty there. They also have these amazing one lane cobblestone streets. It was straight out of a book! Oh, and I finally tried some German food and beer, yum! Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Kati :) said...

I like the picture of the beer with the baby in the background. Classy!! LOL

Leslie said...

Everything looks so beautiful! And that beer looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Dear kari, did no one else get it. Bellavista Cool!!!! Food looks yummy beer looks Great you look beautiful. I am alittle jealous!!! LOL I love you so much have a wonderful time and keep blogging. I love you sooooo much aunt susie