Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15

I made it! As nervous as I was, God took care of some neat details on the long flight. Well, all of the details were taken care of but I have two that I will point out. First, I was on an aisle seat in the middle section of the plane. Would you believe neither of the other two seats were filled?! A man from across the aisle moved over and took the other aisle seat but that was okay. Having an empty seat next to me was so wonderful! The second thing happened at dinner time. When it was time, I decided I would order some white wine. I was hoping to be able to sleep after. Well, the flight attendant didn't think the bottle was cold enough so he just gave it to me at no charge. How nice!

So, I'm here now and we've explored Laura's village (Gangelt) a little and I must say, I'm in LOVE with Germany so far...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, Awesome!!!!! Have fun take care. I love you!!! Aunt Susie

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you are updating already! Keep 'em coming. I will live vicariously through your blog. :)