Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sewing!

We haven't been up to much around here lately...oh except fighting a huge staph infection on SJ's bottom. FUN! (A few weeks ago, I would have used the four-letter B word instead of bottom. But, some sweet ladies in my BSF group hate that word so I'm working on deleting it from my vocab. Ha)

I've been getting a request for updates to the blog so here ya go!

The sewing machine has been revived and I've been pumping out some fun projects!
Pic 1 is a lamp cord cover
Pic 2...well, let's just say "Baby" got new clothes. :)
Pic 3 is a new camera strap cover

4 comments:

Amy said...

hilarious about the "B word" :)

Leslie said...

Baby got new clothes!!!! Hahahaha! Good job on the projects. i so wish we lived closer so we could sew together!

Carrie said...

So creative!! Love the camera strap cover fabric and LOVE that Baby made it to the blog!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, awwww poor SJ. I hope she gets better quickly!!! Love that you are sewing its fun. Love all of you bunches! Aunt Susie