Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kiddos

I've been so blessed with great friends that are so flexible about swapping kids with me. I love that we serve each other and give each other the precious little bits of alone time we can. I also love spending time with the other kids that come play with my girls! It's so fun! Here are a couple of pics from the last couple of weeks and my sweet time with Riley, Jude and Reese. I've also spent a lot of time with Blair-bear but haven't snapped a pic of her. I'll get one soon. And, that last picture is Miss Ellie Harris feeding Caroline a bottle. She's only 3! Such a great helper. She also took great care of SJ at the chick-fil-a play place last week. If only she could drive, I'd totally pay her to babysit! Enjoy!

5 comments:

kate said...

It really is such a blessing. What a great way for us to serve one another. Thanks for loving Reese so well and so much! Love you!

Little S said...

Miss those kids!!

Sarah Frost said...

You girls are so fortunate and blessed to have each other. When we were having our babies I had a similar group of friends and we did the same thing!! We continue to be the closest of friends!! It even makes a Mopsy feel blessed!

Leslie said...

This makes me happy for you, but I miss you all so much! I would totally swap kid sitting with you any day of the week!

Amy said...

Ellie needs to tip that bottle up a bit! She looves being in charge of your girls :)