Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas #4

I've been missing some pictures from our Christmas travels so I'm just now getting to update one more of our celebrations!  We had so much fun in Mazie with Daniel's family.  We got to meet our newest niece Eva for the first time and spend quality time with Carrie, Nate and Lily...don't forget, Aunt Betsy, Cmom and Grandfather!  Oh, and Aunt Lois was there the first couple of days as well.  Get ready for picture overload!

Daniel loves cooking around our house...he totally gets that from his mom!
 SJ tried rotel dip for the first time...
 Ole' for Queso!  
Girl after my own heart, right there!
 Sweet loveliness...
 Caroline tried a mum mum for the first time...loved it!
 One day we got to go visit the dogs that were boarded at the kennel, we had great weather this year!
 SJ waving to the pups
 There's serious Eva on her walk!
 Horses!  SJ loved them!
 I'm pretty sure she was in Heaven right here with the doggies!
 My attempt at an artsy sunset shot...
 We celebrated Christ on Christmas Eve.  Aunt Betsy read us the story of Christ's birth from Luke.
 Please don't miss Daniel posing in this shot...
 We sang Happy Birthday Jesus and Lily got to blow out the candles!
 The four granddaughters in their matching outfits...
 Sisterly love...awwwww!
 This picture just makes me laugh, Lily's relaxed sleepy eyes with Eva not too happy, so cute!

Unfortunately, I left my camera's memory card in Mazie so I don't have pictures from Christmas #5 with Grammy and Papa.  :(  Kati has a few so I'll have to snag some of her's when I can.  We had a great time there as well!  Finger foods, yummy Christmas dinner and of course TONS of gifts to open.  We are so thankful for all of our family hosting us on our tour de' Oklahoma for Christmas.  Love you all!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the two "artsy" pics! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, looks like you all had lots of christmas fun with all the families!!!! The girls are so big!!! I love you all so much, Aunt Susie

Kati said...

LOVE the pics!!!!