Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lady A!!!

It was a girls' night out last Friday with Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker and Thompson Square as the entertainment. My mom, sister and sister-in-law, Betsy bought our tickets 3 months ago and slowly counted down the days. The wait was well worth it! TS was decent. They are a married couple and their number one song, Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not was great but disappointing because they didn't even kiss at the end! Bummer! Could have totally made the song. Darius, aka Hootie, was really good. That boy can sing! Then came Lady A. Wow! That's all I can say! They were amazing. The two lead singers acted more in love than the married Thompson Square folks. It totally sells the songs, y'all! I love me some country music. Lady A is by far my favorite group. I knew every song except one or two. If you sort of like country music. Or have at least heard of Lady Antebellum, you should totally go see them. They are fun entertainers. I'll definitely be going back!

And, on a side note...I've been blogging from my phone lately. That's why my pics aren't great and are all at the end of each post. Someday I'll stop being lazy and pull out my dinosaur of a laptop and upload some new pics. Until then, enjoy these fuzzy few!

No comments: