Tuesday, January 3, 2012

7 Months!


My baby is 7 months!  We have entered my favorite stage!  I love babies between 6 and 10 months.  Okay, I "love" them always, but these few months were my absolute favorite with Sarah.  I'm happy and sad that Caroline has reached this age.  Not that I know what babies and kids are like past 20 months old, there could be a few more love stages.  We'll see!  Until then, here are C's monthly milestones!

-Weighs about 16.5 pounds (60th percentile) and 27 inches long (90th percentile)
-Sitting up!
-Eats her bottles and baby food like a champ, so much that a 2nd and 3rd chin have appeared on her!
-Not too far from crawling, pushes up and slides backward.
-can do a 360 degree turn on her belly
-Her squawking has turned into more discernible noises, ba ba, da da, etc.
-Sleeps about 12 straight hours and takes two 2 hour naps




4 comments:

Leslie said...

She is just so precious! Love her 2nd and 3rd chins :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, She is precious!!! I just love you all so much!! Aunt Susie

Little S said...

Cute elephant! I agree that 7-10 months is a fun stage. Every stage with Kellen became my new favorite until about 2.5. ;) I'll be calling you for advice when my kids hit the Jr High stage. :0)

Kati said...

Love her!!!!