Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Halloween Post

I'll spare you any reading...you really only care to see the pictures!
Stylish little '50s Lady in her poodle skirt.  

She kept dancing in this skirt! Ha!
  It was hard to get a good pic of C in her wings and red tutu...so this is what you get!

We joined some friends for dinner...Bob the Builder and Captain America!
Then stopped by to see the Kirbys at their church's Trunk or Treat.  
Look at that adorable little butterfly...little miss Blair!  

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the little 50's girl in her Poodle skirt! What a fun idea. Caroline is adorable too. I love tutus on little babies. Captain America and Bob the builder look so handsome. Wish we could have hung out on the ole G Court with you all!

kate said...

Oh my. I absolutely LOVE Sarah's costume! All of the kiddos looked especially sweet last night. Your two are as cute as can be!

Kati said...

Love all the new posts! Give the girls kisses for me. Love you all.

Cat said...

The picture you got of the boys and Sarah is much better than any of mine - you'll have to share! Thanks for bringing your sweet girls over. It was fun seeing them all dressed up!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, Those pictures are sooo cute!!! I love the girls and their friends in their adorable costumes! What a fun family evening!! I just love seeing the pics!! I love and miss you all Aunt Susie

Shelly said...

love the skirt! i wondered what i did w/that! ha!