Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break Lake Trip 2012

This was our 5th annual trip to the lake for spring break!  We headed up to Branson this year and stayed at the D'monaco Resort.  It is off of Highway 86 and is RIGHT ON the lake.  A very fancy yet cozy place.  I wish we could go in the summer but it's $900/night.  Wow!  It was much cheaper in the off-season.  I can't believe it's been five years since our first SB trip and I can't believe we have continued the tradition.  It is always a fantastic weekend full of shopping, eating, relaxing and fellowship with friends.  I love that we have kids all around the same ages so they can grow up always looking forward to this getaway.  We need the Kirbys or Walkers to add some boys to this mix, though...we had 4 baby girls between the three families!  Anyway, on to the pictures, I'm sure that's what you really came to see.  :)
Hot tub time with the daddies...
 SJ loved the warm water!
 Reese and Kate
 Becca and Blair
 SJ checking out the lake.
 Blair with her daddy, Kevin.
 Sweet Walker family...maybe there's a boy in Kate's belly?!
 She's now working on a sippy cup.  So big.
When did SJ go from baby girl to just little girl?  
 The three different looks on these three guys crack me up...I think they called this their Prom picture?! Ha!
 Aunt Betsy with Caroline.
 Dinner on the veranda (I decided that's a fancier word than patio).
 Look at that sunset...gorgeous!
 More views from the veranda! 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! Looks like a great place! Sad we missed it. I'm sure the time together has changed quite a bit over the five years now that kids have been added to the mix :)

Leslie said...

Beautiful pictures too! Love the one of Sarah's eyes and the sunset. And, I just love seeing my friends having fun!

Little S said...

What fun!! You got some great pictures of SJ's beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, Sarahs eyes are just mesmerizing in that picture!!! Sweet Caroline is growing it seems twice as fast as SJ soooo big.I love and miss you all. Aunt Susie