Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break...

I'm a little bummed that I don't get an actual spring break like I used to. I always anticipated that week because I could be as lazy and unproductive as I wanted and nobody could make me do otherwise. Now, I do lazy for a living. Ha! Okay, not really! I love my current occupation and wouldn't trade it for anything. I don't have much to say in this post so here are a couple of cute pics from this week.

1-We had a date night last night and tried out the newest restaurant on the Bentonville Square, Flying Fish. Excellent fried catfish and hush puppies!
2-My "big girl" baby! She can pull herself up on things now. Boo!
3-Ellie Harris reading C a book. Is that not stinkin' adorable?!
4-And the lovely food coloring accident.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I am glad you had a date night, parents need those more often than we get them! Would you just look a Carolines sweet chubby little legs so cute!!! and I still don't know how you ever got all the food coloring off Sarah's face,LOL. You have a beautiful family!! I love and miss you all Aunt Susie

Leslie said...

Ellis is so big! Love Sarah's food coloring incident... that just makes me laugh out loud!