Friday, March 16, 2012

9 Months!


Caroline, that sweet chubby girl!  Can you believe we are 9 months into this little life with her?!  I'm just thankful that I'm not prego...when SJ was 9 months old, I was 4 months away from having little Miss Caroline. Oh, how much difference a year makes!  Our sweet chubs is doing so many new things as of late.

-Weighs 18 lb 6 oz...only 50th percentile.  But the way she puts food in her belly is crazy!  She out eats Sarah daily.  Really!
-28.5 inches long...80th percentile.  Growing chica!
-Totally crawls on all fours.  She's a big girl!
-Pulls up on whatever she wants and balances on her knees.
-Have I mentioned that she can clap?  Oh my goodness, the smile that comes with that clap is heart-melting!
-LOVES sister Sarah.  (Sarah has recently found out that Caroline is a great step stool...ha, don't ask!)
-Eats whatever and however much I put in front of her.  Ate nearly an entire hamburger from Mickey D's today.  Yes, Mickey D's...don't judge me.  She also ate pureed cauliflower...that counters the burger, right?
-Still sucks her first two fingers as her soothing tool.
-Sleeps 12ish hours at night and a couple of hours during the day.
-I'm repeatedly told that she seems like such a happy girl.  That is true unless she's teething...wow, rough week a couple weeks ago!
-Loves her daddy.  This girl's face lights up at the sound of his voice or seeing his face after work.  Ahhh, so cute!

We love you sweet girl.  You continue to amaze me with your super sweet and social personality.  I praise God for bringing you to our family (and blessing you with that cute red hair)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, ok missy where is her 9 mo pic with the doll? She sounds like such a sweet baby, those two girls will play and play and play keeping each other entertained! I can't wait to see you all. Hopefully sometime soon. I love and miss all of you! Aunt Susie

Leslie said...

happy 9 months sweet caroline! That has gone WAY too fast!