Monday, August 2, 2010

Pool Time

Daniel's 10 year reunion was this weekend so we spent Friday in Chouteau and Saturday in Tulsa. On Friday night, Daniel took me on my annual fishing trip. I never go with him because I never catch anything and I'm always bored. Alas, I did not catch anything on this trip and I probably won't go back for another year...BUT, Daniel caught a pretty big bass! Gma kept SJ for us that evening. Thanks Gma! Also, thanks to Grammy, Papa and Aunt Bug for keeping SJ on Saturday night while we were at the reunion!

On Sunday I spent a lot of time in the pool. It was the first time I actually got in the water all summer! Sarah also got in with us. She didn't seem to hate it but she also didn't seem to love it. Who knows what she was thinking! This time next year she and Carter will be running around the pool and jumping in. I can't wait!



No comments: