Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yes, I'm bragging.

About what? Well...

Gma came to visit Monday afternoon and stayed for the night. She, like always, cooked, cleaned and did laundry. (Please don't tell her that the majority of MILs do not do that for their daughter-in-laws!) She is always a blessing to me!
Here she is cooking and holding SJ. She insisted on cooking but wanted to hold Sarah too...we made it work!
I also got a whim and decided to make a nursing cover! Check it out! Of course I would not have been able to make it without the sewing expertise of Connie! Isn't she also a great model??
So, I have all the laundry done, floors cleaned and a new nursing cover all thanks to the help of Gma...so yes, I'm definitely bragging!

5 comments:

kate said...

Woah!! That is a beautiful cover. I've heard that a mommy needs more than one of these...hint hint. :)

Leslie said...

What a cute cover! I love that fabric! How is it working? I haven't decided what the best clasp is for these covers...
And, Connie, you are amazing!! Do you want to take a road trip to Philly sometime?! :)

Amy said...

Cute cover! Want to sell them? My sister in law wants one.

chandra said...

Love the fabric and cover! So cute.

Shelly said...

cool cover! i can't believe you made it!