Monday, July 26, 2010

3 Months



Sarah also turned 3 months old on Sunday. Of course I have to say the typical, "I can't believe she is already 3 months old!"



Fun things Sarah is doing these days...(these are more for my reference in the future so sorry if they are a little boring!)


  • All smiles in the morning. Getting her up in the morning and seeing a happy cooing baby is the best part of my day.

  • She has found her hands. She loves looking at them and then watching them move to her mouth.

  • She also pulls her legs up to her chest and rolls to her side. Before long she'll be rolling over!

  • She talks back! It's really cute (for now anyway!) to make noises for her and listen to her make them right back.

  • She loves watching lights and the fan. She will lie on the floor and stare up at the fan for almost an hour! Great entertainment!

  • She is sleeping 11 to 12 hours at night! I credit Baby Wise with that feat! Around 7 or 8 weeks she was sleeping at least 9 straight hours!

  • She eats 5 times a day and the times are pretty regular, 8 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm and 8 pm.

  • Bed time is 8:30ish and morning wake time is anywhere from 7:30 to 8 am.

  • She takes two really good naps during the day. One from 9 to 11 am and one from about 3 to 5 pm. A few cat naps in between.

  • As she has always been, she is still content to be by herself on the floor or a flat place. She loves kicking and moving her arms so being held or sitting in her carseat is too restricting for her liking...believe me, she HATES the carseat!

I adore this little baby girl. I am so blessed to be her mother!


.

3 comments:

Kati said...

She is SO cute. I love her. Wish you all lived closer so she could have sleep overs with me and Carter.

Cat said...

You have one easy baby!! I think it's time to start talking about #2. :) J/K...kinda.

Leslie said...

Such sweet smiles! She's changing so fast! I miss you all!!