Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gettin' a Little Crafty

So I've been trying to be a better mommy while the girls and I have days that we are home all morning. One thing I have been so reluctant to do with them is crafts. I hate crafts. They're messy. They're time consuming (the setup and cleanup parts). And, I am so not creative. I'm not a crafty momma. Anyway, I've decided to try to die to my own selfish wants/needs/desires/_____ fill in the blank. Yesterday we tried painting. Yeah, I hated it. But we painted for 30 minutes, that's a long craft, right? One child was really into it and the other was hungry. I'll let you decide who was who by the pics! I promise to continue doing crafts, but I don't promise to enjoy it. 😄





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear kari, I bet they had fun! some times it it worth all the mess and the end result is adorable! and sometimes not so much. These are the things in which traditions are born. I love crafts they are so much fun (if you like them) LOL. I love you aunt susie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari, I miss you!!! Please post some pictures of christmas and the girls and you and Daniel too of course. I love you all aunt susie