Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bentonville

We live in such a neat little community. Everything is so new and cutting edge around here, it's wonderful! Remember when I talked about the splash pad we went to this summer? Well, in the winter it becomes an ice skating rink! Awesome! Every Saturday night they also show a movie on a giant blow up screen. We met the Kirby's there this evening and enjoyed a great night! We drank hot chocolate, watched the skaters, watched the movie and even got candy necklaces, remember those?! We love Bentonville!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Dear kari, yes you are very lucky to live there. I so wish I had that when my kids were little. I cannot wait to see you and your beautiful family this weekend. I love you all so much aunt susie

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, 3 more days till I get to see all of you!! Yea!!! Love you all aunt susie