Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Grandpa and Hunny's House!

We spent this last weekend at my dad and stepmom's house.  Kati and crew met us down there Friday night.  We really only had all day Saturday to spend with the family but it was such a great day.  It was hot, but we spent most of the day outside anyway.  That's what you do out in the country, right?  Thanks for a fabulous weekend, Dad and Lujean!

Look at these boys!  Kati said Carter has never been that dirty in his short little life.  I love it!  
 Love this pic of my brother in law, Darin!
 Stepbrother, Brandon and his wife Donna. 
 More of the little dirties!
 Carter in front, Brayden (my stepbrother's son) and Ayden in back.
 Aunt Paula with Keeli!
 Oh my word.  Look at that dirty face.  I could eat her up!
 She had a blast in that ice chest.  Granny filled it up with water and Caroline was soooo happy!
 Granny and great granddaughter, Keeli.  Granny made that sweet dress for Miss K.
 SJ loved getting a bath in this ice chest!
 Grandpa and Caroline.  


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Caroline looks so long in that last picture. I love your little country family.

Anonymous said...

Dear kari, awww I love all these pictures, you know I would like to have one or two. Mail me one would you. I love you lots aunt susie