Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 2- Tuesday

Could it really be this easy? Was Day 1 a fluke? I was told I would need 20-30 pairs of underwear for the first day. We only used 6. Surely, it can't be this smooth! Hmm...Well, here is Day 2...
Day 2
7:45- woke up dry
7:55- cup of chocolate milk
8:05- cup of juice but did not drink
8:30- peed in potty after prompted
8:45- false alarm
9:00- breakfast w/ cup of juice
9:30- false alarm
9:35- peed in potty after prompted
9:45- more juice
10:00- false alarm sat on potty
10:15- peed in potty!
10:30- false alarm sat on potty
10:45- peed in potty and told me!
10:50- peed in potty and told me!
11:15- peed in potty after prompting
11:25- peed in potty and told me!
11:30- peed in potty
11:35- peed again in potty
12:30- accident while in high chair. Didn't even notice. Watching tv.
1:00- peed before bed
1:25- got up from bed to pee
1:55- went to sleep
4:45- I woke her up. She peed in toilet.
5:00- she said pee pee but did not need to.
5:30- told me she needed to go and did!
Forgot to document after 6. She had no accidents but a couple false alarms during dinner (maybe to get out of eating?). Anyway, it took her an hour to go to bed but she did nap until 4:45 so that's probably why. Only peed once during that hour but it was on the potty. Sadly, no bowel movements today.
11:00- dry undies but made her do a "dream pee" (kept it dark and carried her to toilet).

What a HUGELY successful day! Only one accident. What?!?! I'm in shock. I knew she was ready for this but I didn't think it would be this smooth (and not messy for me)! I know there will be accidents in the future and that's okay!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I am glad you are not letting her sleep in a pull up. Chastity still lets Gracie so of course she pees every night because she knows she can. I keep telling her that if she would just put her in panties she wouldn't pee in them but alas she doesn't believe me. Way to go Mommy!!! Love you all Aunt susie