Tuesday, May 8, 2012

11 Months!


Happy 11 months Caroline!  We are so close to her first birthday.  What?!  This crazy, sweet, lovable, non-stop-eating-machine is such a big girl now!  She can crawl anywhere, pull up on anything, cruise along anything, and stand alone for a couple of seconds.  I'm ready for the walking to start.  They're a little easier and trustworthy when they're on feet instead of all fours.  At the very least she'll be eating less off the floor, right?

Big Things this month:
-Cruising along furniture.
-Standing alone for a few seconds.
-Still eats any and everything.
-Loves big Sister.
-Wearing 12 month clothing.  She's exactly the same size Sarah was one year ago.  I love recycling these clothes!
-Super happy in the swing at the park.
-Sleeping about 12-13 hours at night and napping about 2 hours a day.
-VERY opinionated.  I love it right now because it cracks me up when she gets mad.  But, when the tantrums start...I'll be less loving about it!
-Hasn't yet gone through a phase of being sad if I drop her off with Melanie, BSF, or nursery at church.  I'm hoping she's like SJ and never really experiences the separation anxiety thing.

We love you Miss Caroline.  Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives.  We pray for you daily and can't wait to see what God has in store for your little life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, Carolines just looking like a big girl instead of a baby, she is such a lovey baby and so sweet. I loved seeing all of you the shower weekend. I miss and love all of you aunt Susie

Leslie said...

Caroline sounds like a fun, busy girl. I so wish I knew her better! Thanks for the updates!

Kati said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!