Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving in Scipio...#2

My dad's side of the family celebrated Thanksgiving in Scipio again on Thanksgiving Day (I'm a little behind getting this post out there!).  This was a special day, not only because all of the family was together, but because Caroline met her great-great-grandmother for the first time!  My great grandmother, Grandma Tat, is 100 years old!  She'll be 101 in March.  She lived alone for over 30 years and just recently moved into a nursing home.  Wow!  I'm so glad she has gotten to meet my girls and for the sweet pictures we will always have.  Enjoy the pics!


 Our stepmom, Lujean!
 Can you see Sarah's face in this picture?  It cracks me up!
 Caroline and Grandpa Charlie (my dad)...She definitely takes after him as far as eyes and hair color go!

 Granny!  

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the picture of their hands. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I am glad you got to have fun with your Dad. Looks like it was a good day!!! Love you Aunt Susie