Sunday, December 4, 2011

6 Months

We are halfway through Caroline's first year!  Wow!  Love my little chunky monkey!

Big Changes this past month:
-She continues to be so vocal!  She "talks" and squawks so much more than Sarah did.  I think it's because SJ always had a pacifier in and Caroline never took one.
-Caroline loves her fingers.  She immediately sticks her index and middle fingers in her mouth when she's trying to soothe herself.  It's so cute!
-She's trying to master sitting up, almost there.  Before long, she'll be sitting without support.
-Rolls all over the place!
-Sleeps about 12-13 hours at night.  Naps about 2 hours twice a day.
-Takes 4 eight ounce bottles.  Also, just started food and she's pretty much loving it!

Do you like her shirt?  I made it!  Well the applique (it's a stocking in case you can't tell), thanks to Shelly for teaching me the awesomeness of Wonder Under.  And Amy, I think it's official, I am no longer a "closet crafter".  It's true, I like to craft.  There, I said it, I feel much better!  I wish there was a better word for it than "crafting".  Just don't ask me to do anything with Popsicle sticks and glitter, that's where I draw the line.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Haha! I'm glad you are out of the closet! :) The shirt is amazing! Caroline is getting so big. I need a picture of her sucking her fingers sometime. See you in four days!!!!!

Kati said...

And she loves her Aunt Bug like there's no tomorrow. Another 6 month stat. Just saying...

Shelly said...

oh whatever! just wait, you'll be buying the big pack of Popsicle sticks once you realize how much your girls love them! just wait...