Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas #3

Christmas #3 was celebrated at Grandpa Charlie and Hunny's house in McAlester on Friday.  It was such a fun time hanging out in their new house.  They lavished the kids with wonderful gifts and of course doted on them the whole time.  We loved all of our time with everybody!
Carter never sits with Uncle D.  I think all the visiting we've done over the last two months has forced these two to bond.  :)
I'm pretty sure I would have as many babies as possible if they all stayed this between 6-9 months.  My absolute favorite!
Caroline with Granny (her great grandmother!)
I thought this pic was funny because Sarah is at the table with all the men! Ha!
Oh look at that cutie patootie, Brody!  
And his super sweet big brother, Chance.

That's my aunt Paula!  We finally got a grandkid in this family that has the red hair!

No comments: