Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had a busy fun filled weekend! I didn't think "fun" was going to enter the weekend when it started off like this
and this...
Side Note: My girls do not sleep in the car...road trips are typically less than enjoyable. However, I will take great night sleepers and great nappers over car sleepers ANY DAY!

We dropped SJ off with Cmom and Grandfather for Friday and Saturday and let me tell ya, SJ was SOOOO excited to see them when we pulled up to their house. I love the bond SJ and Cmom have! SJ even got to ride alone with Grandfather to check on calves. I'm pretty sure she loved it!

After a quick bite for dinner, Daniel, Caroline and I headed to Lake Eufaula for some camping with my side of the family. This is how C woke up both mornings! Love!

Addie, Gracie and Maddie (not pictured) loved on Caroline this weekend. It was so sweet!
Staying cool in the camper with Grammy and Papa. (I reeeeally want a camper!)
Some of my cousin's kiddos! Aren't they cute and sweet!?



Gracie, Chayton, Brach, and Braxton



Sunday morning we headed back to Chouteau to see my Sar-bear. I really missed her even though we were only gone about 36 hours! Sarah was napping when we got there but once she got up she played hard!



Riding the 4 wheeler around the yard with daddy.



Aunt Betsy took Sarah on lots of walks around the yard and to visit some cows.



Thank you Cmom and Grandfather for taking care of SJ while we went camping! We are so thankful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I sure enjoyed seeing you at camp. I had a really nice time, its so good to get away even if only for a day or two. I bet SJ loves all the special attn from Cmom and PaPa. Love you Aunt Susie