Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 Months


Time sure is flying by! Here is what my little girly, Caroline, is up to these days!
-Sleeping about 10 hours each night.
-Eats about 6 times a day.
-Rolls on to her side from her back. She really wants to get to her belly!
-Coos, smiles, and chats while she's awake. Seems to be a super happy girl.
-Naps really well, two 2 hour naps and one 1 hour nap everyday.
-Getting a lot better at going right to sleep when we lay her down for the night between 7 and 8. She still gets that 10 or 10:30 night cap but I think we're about to drop it!
-HATES, hates, hates riding in the car...and I promise I'm not exaggerating.
-Enjoys sitting in her bouncy seat...she's able to see what's going on better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, She is just a beautiful baby. I know the girls and me sure enjoyed seeing and holding our Caroline!!! She is Growing sooo fast and she has a sweet personality. I was proud of you for the 5k run I hope it went well. I love you all Aunt Susie

Aunt Bug said...

Looks like my little Carol is doing well. Can't wait to see her and sissy at the end of the month!

Leslie said...

No no no! She can't be 3 months old! She's still a newborn! Tell her to stop growing so fast! :) She is adorable!

Kari said...

I know Leslie! Isn't it sad?! Thanks Aunt Susie, the 5k went really well!