Tuesday, July 26, 2011

15 Months

It's much harder to get a good shot of a 15 month old sitting next to her doll. Actually, I would say impossible. Anyway, here is the best I could get...



Fun things SJ is doing these days:
-She is a walker...has been since about 12.5 months old. (Not sure if I've updated since then.)
- Loves to pretend! It's adorable. She talks on the phone, takes drinks, takes bites, anything that you show her, she'll sort of attempt.
-Learned how to raise the roof this week, ha!
-Says, "hi" and "da" (either da da or what's that), and babbles non-stop.
-Refuses to say "mama". She actually will blow raspberries when I tell her to say it. Stinker!
-Loves her sister! She will kiss or pat her anytime she is within reach. Actually, today she climbed on TOP of Caroline while Caroline was in the bouncy seat. Needless to say, C did NOT appreciate it! (I totally would have taken a pic if C wouldn't have been screaming!)
-Climbs on everything! She can climb onto the chair with the ottoman in our living room and is super proud of herself when she is up there. Actually, I came in her room yesterday and found her like this...she's a little monkey!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

This last picture makes me laugh!

Aunt Bug said...

Too cute! I sure do love her!! Miss you SJ. And Carol!

Anonymous said...

Dear kari, I love this age, they are just getting independent and figuring things out by them selves. I bet she does love her sissy!!! I love you all, aunt Susie