We are a little late on this post...but, better late than never!
- Crawling EVERYWHERE! Pulls up on EVERYTHING! Takes a few steps around the coffee table and ottoman. This little lady gets where she wants!
- Eats about 3.5 times per day. We're slowly working towards getting her exactly on our eating schedule: breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack after her afternoon nap...also a bottle with breakfast and dinner.
- Also eats some solids but tends to be picky on textures. Just like her daddy! She does love any bread I give her though, just like me!
- Back to naps, she takes 1-2 per day. If we're out and about in the morning she is just fine missing that morning nap and will take a longer one in the afternoon.
- Learned how to play peek-a-boo. Not sure where she learned it because neither Daniel nor I taught her. It's pretty adorable though! She also claps and waves hi...I'm adoring these motor skills!
- Loves checking herself out in a mirror. She laughs and laughs when she sees her reflection. Not sure she realizes it's her though!
- Just for my future comparisons to the next baby, SJ poops at least 3 times a day sometimes up to 5. Ugh! I guess I will take that over constipation!
- Sarah Jane is still a happy, content, lovable baby girl. I told her today that I love having her as my breakfast/lunch date everyday! I can't believe we are already past 10 months of age. She is definitely a treasure and I praise my Lord for her daily!