Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thanks Friends!

My dear college girlfriends, Shelly and Chandra, came to visit Sarah and me this weekend. We sent Daniel to visit one of his college friends in Enid so it was just a girls only weekend except for this handsome fella, Briggs!

Shelly and Chandra also brought their girls, Piper, Lilly and Sophia. Poor Sophia didn't even make a pic this weekend. Sorry Sophia-Bia! Here are Lilly and Piper just before bedtime on Friday night.

Watching Elmo's World before bedtime!

And can I please tell you how much of a blessing this visit was?! S and C wanted to make several dinners for me for after this baby arrives. I think we ended up with about 10 meals in the freezer so that's easily 2 weeks worth of meals for us!

Shelly also helped me master diaper shopping at Amazon and Walgreens. I bought 5 packs of Pampers at Walgreens for $25 and a monster-super-jumbo pack on Amazon for $10! Wow! I love these girls! Not many friends will come visit with a plan to HELP you get things ready around your house for the future. They are true servants and always eager to help and serve. I should keep them around! Ha! Love you girls! Thank you doesn't even begin to cover my gratitude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, WOW you have some awesome friends!!! That is so neat to have friends to help out. I bet SJ enjoyed having friends over too. I love you all, Aunt Susie