Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Bunnies

Sarah got to spend her snow days with Miss Blair (about 5 mo old) this week! Becca and Blair came to stay with us Tuesday through Thursday while Blair's daddy was roughing it in sunny San Francisco! We had so much fun with each other's company, I'm so glad they came!

Just before bathtime...
They were so adorable together! Sarah loved looking at Blair and would just smile and point (her new favorite trick) at her. Blair seemed just as intrigued with SJ. I can't wait until they're older and can really play together!

2 comments:

Becca said...

We are so thankful to have been able to be snowed in with you! The girls were so cute together!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I bet they did have a good time and I am positive you Mom's did. The babies look so happy!!! I love you all, Aunt Susie