Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Christmas Post

Dec. 23...Christmas in Bixby.
Dancing with Carter!Opening gifts with help from Carter!

Dec. 24th...

Hanging out with Himali!
(one of my very best friends from high school!)

Dec. 25th...Christmas in Chouteau

Opening gifts from the Penturf side of the family!
I think she looks so big in this picture!

Dec. 26th...Christmas in McAlester with my Dad's side of the family.

A pink tricycle from Grandpa and Hunny!
(I think we have some growing to do!)

Hanging with Uncle B!
(My brother, Bradley)

Back to Chouteau that evening with matching PJs
from Cma and Grandfather for Lily and SJ.

We actually stayed in Chouteau from Saturday the 25th through Thursday the 30th. We got to enjoy special time with my sister in law, Carrie, and her family. They live in Michigan so we don't get to see them that often. Cousin Lily will be a big sister in March...we can't wait to meet Eva! Betsy also got to spend some quality time with us for a few days. We were sad that she had to go home on Monday though. Daniel went home and worked Tuesday and Wednesday and came back to Chouteau on Wednesday night. On Thursday, he and I left SJ with Cma and headed home to pack for our trip to Philly to see the Lutzs. More on that trip in another post! It was a fun Christmas trip but I am so glad to be home for a while now!

4 comments:

kate said...

I've been waiting on this post...I love the holidays, but I've been missing you these past couple of months! Glad you are home for a while. Let's hang SOON!!
Oh, and really cute Christmas pictures!! Sarah is just beautiful.

Leslie said...

Oh my, I LOVE the pink tricycle! That will be so fun! She looks so big in this first picture. Can't wait to see her again sometime this year!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, OMG these are the cutest pictures!!! Looks like Christmas was a blast on all fronts. Carter and SJ look like they are having so much fun. I love to see all the pictures and watch them grow. I love the picture with the bike. ADORABLE!! I love and miss you all, Aunt Susie

Kati said...

Too cute! Love the one of them dancing. Also glad you had a good time in Philly.