Thursday, January 27, 2011

9 Month Stats

Because I can't have a post without a pic...she was drinking a bottle before we met some friends for lunch and pulled it out and it sprayed all over her face. Silly girl!
We had our 9 month checkup today and SJ did fantastic. She didn't have shots so that's probably most of it! She officially weighs 18 pounds 14 ounces which according to the doctor is the 50th percentile. She is 27.5 inches long which is the 75th percentile and her head was 17 inches I think which is also the 75th percentile. I'm glad she's growing. She's been wearing 9 month clothing for about a month now and I can tell some pieces are getting snug. I am really sad that our next well checkup is for her ONE YEAR appointment. Really? I mean, I'm pretty sure I just brought this chica home from the hospital. At least we get to start all over with baby girl #2 in June! Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kari, she is looking at you like" Mom really, you are going to take a picture of me first before wiping my face!!" She is ADORABLE!!!!! lOVE YOU ALL AUNT sUSIE