Friday, October 28, 2011

Carter and the Corn Maze

I have had three people tell me that I need to update my blog (Salle, Aunt Susie and Kati)!  Sorry for the long delay!  Expect a couple of more updates to pop up in the next few days...at least the three of you that read this! :)

A few weeks ago Carter came to visit!  While he was here we did some fun things!  The first night he was here we went to First Fridays on the square in Bentonville.  Lots of people watching (and eating).  

The next morning we met the Kirbys at the Ozark Corn Maze.  So fun!  

Sarah and Carter ate breakfast in the car.  I gave them these little travel trays and they kept themselves pretty clean.  

 The sweet Kirby family, with little miss Blair!
 Kevin wore Caroline in the Baby Bjorn.  So sweet!
 Carter feeding the goats...his mom would be so grossed out.  That's what aunts are for, right?
 Sarah "fed" them...more like beat them on their faces.  
 Hi Blair!
 And our family shot...it makes me laugh every time I see it!

5 comments:

Kati said...

Well it's about time! This is oh...about 2 weeks overdue! LOL. Glad you guys had a good time and my little man had a good time feeding the nasty goats. Sick! Oh well!

Little S said...

What fun! Where did the get the travel trays? What a neat idea.

BTW--I like Sarah's boots!

Kari said...

Ha, those weren't really travel trays. They were the tops of the Big Breakfast platter at Mickey D's. Worked perfectly though! ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I have just been waiting for you to update!!!! and finally new pics. What a fun day it looks like. I can't believe that Carter and SJ weren't scared of the goats. You and Kati have such fun outings with the kids. I love the family photo. Adorable Fam!!!! I love you all, Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Kari, I read your blog all the time...love it! I love your comment about Sarah "feeding" the goats. Hilarious!You have a beautiful family!!!!!Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Love you,Leslie