We are a little behind on this post! She was 7 months on Thanksgiving Day but we were in Oklahoma so we couldn't take our picture!
Fun facts about SJ:
- Sleeps about 12 hours per night.
- Takes 2 two hour naps a day.
- Got her first cold :( (luckily never ran a fever!)
- Rolls everywhere!
- Is now an official sitter!
- Loves to talk! Says "da-da-da-da". Daniel likes to think she is actually talking to him. I've been practicing "ma-ma-ma" with her!
- Can do a 360 degree turn on her belly!
- When she is on the floor playing, she prefers her back and her legs up in the air and arms clenched above her chest. Almost looks like her belly is in pain but it isn't!
- Eats solids 3 times a day!
- Now weighs 16 lbs 12 oz! (That's an almost 2 lb gain in about 5 or 6 weeks!)
- Takes her shots at the doctor like a champ! Cries about 10 seconds then smiles...so sweet!
- SJ is just a genuinely happy smiley baby. We adore this little chica! I am so blessed to be her mommy!