Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The sweetest words...

..."umm, Kari, I love you."

Said with such certainty, innocence and matter-of-factness. I love you too, sweet Kellen!

Kellen told me this three times yesterday. I think I almost cried everytime. I love Kellen's innoncence and sweetness. Some day he is going to make a girl the luckiest girl in the world! My other favorite thing he said was after being asked what color baby Anna's eyes are..."umm, probably brown." I love that a 2 year old says "probably" and uses it correctly! Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys, Shawn!

And yes, Daniel, it's sweet when you say it too! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So sweet! Kellen is such a sweet boy! I can't believe how well he's talking!! I'm VERY sad I couldn't hang out with you all though :( Looking forward to October!

Kari said...

I know Leslie, we miss you so much! October will be a blast!! Can't wait for you and Sambo to get here! And to see that baby bump in person!