Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goodbye Bumper Pads...

This is what I found when I went in to check on my baby girl around 11 last night. Even though you can't see her face, she is sound asleep!
So I took all the bumpers out because I didn't want her head getting stuck underneath one leading to suffocation...thanks for the nightmare-ish thoughts Shawn! Haha! :)

When she started talking around 5 this morning I went in to put the paci back in and I was afraid she was going to bump her little head so I stuck one small bumper in behind her. This is what I found at 9:30 this morning. She had moved all the way to the other end of the crib!

(Btw, this little girl slept from 9 P.M. to 9:30 A.M., with that one wake-up around 5...Crazy!!)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! What a good little sleeper! And, her arms are out of the swaddle blanket... maybe she's ready :)

KATI Z said...

I can't wait to see you and Sarah on Friday! We are going to have a fabulous family weekend. And umm, Kari, I love you too :)

Kari said...

Sis, I'm excited too! Should be interesting having two babies sleeping in tents but I'm excited about the adventure! Love you :)

Leslie, she sleeps like that most nights. I thought that meant she was probably ready but I guess not! Shawn's friend, Shanna, made me feel better though!