Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We spent Friday night at Daniel's parents' house with a celebration of Daniel's birthday. Connie fixed steak, fresh corn on the cob, homegrown squash, rolls and homemade blackberry jelly followed by chocolate cake and homemade ice cream. Yum-o!! (that's for you Betsy!) I love spending time with my in laws on their porch that overlooks the pastures.
Saturday we headed to Tulsa to see my family. Sarah had 4 outfits to celebrate America. I missed getting a pic of her first outfit.

This was also Sarah's first time to actually get in the pool. The water was a little chilly so she didn't last long. However, she did seem to enjoy sunbathing on the raft!
Here are a couple of pics of Grammy and Papa with their grandkids. Papa had to hold both at the same time, isn't that a cute pic?!?!
One of our best friends, TJ, spent the weekend with us as well. He gets the credit for introducing me to Daniel back in 2003! D's sister Betsy also spent the weekend with us. Thanks for hanging with us Aunt Betsy!
And lastly, here is a family picture that I finally approve of!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love all Sarah's outfits! She's a very well dressed little girl :)