Monday, December 16, 2013

What. A. Weekend!

POur weekend was SO busy! Seriously, every second was filled! Friday afternoon  started getting ready for Daniels annual work Christmas party. It's a dress up event with a full dinner, entertainment and dancing. Kiley showed up with dresses in tow and hooked me up! She brought a dress for me, did my hair and my makeup! I was so thankful. We had a good time at the party and Daniel even won a door prize this year! Yay!
Saturday I took Sarah to her first movie in a theater. We saw Frozen with her bestie, Blair. Such a cute movie.

 SPOILER ALERT! I have to say I appreciate Disney for this one...it's not a guy-save-the-girl-fall-in-love movie. They kind of lead you to think it is but in the end the "act of true love" that's needed to end the eternal winter happens when little sister saves big sister! And, to top it all off, little sister has red hair and big sister has blonde hair. I know two girls like that... 

Saturday night we had another fun Christmas party! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures but it was a lot of fun, food, and fellowship with good friends. 

Sunday we went to church then had a yummy fellowship dinner. I came home and helped wrap gifts for 4 kids in NWA that are in need this Christmas. Wow, wrapping takes a while. Thanks to Kiley for coming in to rescue me...again! She's pretty awesome! We did a lot more on Sunday but without pictures it's not that exciting! I hope you had a great weekend and thanks for reading along! :)

And a note for my two most loyal readers...Aunt Susie and Salle...I have 5 posts in December and more to come! You're welcome!! Ha! :) 

5 comments:

Kati said...

I love the star atop Dan's head!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari,I bet Sarah had FUN at the show with her little friend! that is so exciting. I love all the pictures the best one is the one with the star coming out of Daniels head. so cute!!! I love you all aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

I love ur commitment!!! :) see u tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

^salle

Leslie said...

I'm excited for all the december posts too. We are going to have to go out and see frozen soon! I love that you have Kiley. I'm so excited to see you SOON!!