Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving #3

Our third and final dinner was in Tannehill, Oklahoma at my Aunt Paula's new house.  It is just gorgeous, I wish she would come decorate mine!  And, my dad built it...we have some talent in the family if I do say so myself.  Unfortunately, I don't think I snapped any pictures of the house.  I've become a slacker in the picture department lately.  I did make sure to get some pictures of my great grandmother with me and the girls.  She is 101 and still sharp as a tack, love getting to spend time with her and the family.  Thanks, Aunt Paula for hosting a wonderful dinner...and to Uncle Roger for taking my "squatchy" husband hunting for three days!  :)

Can you believe this is the girls' great-great-grandmother?! Wow!
 My dad, Sarah, Grandma Tat and Aunt Paula.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear kari, I am so glad you took photos with Grandma Tat. She looks great. Love you aunt susie