Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving #2

We hosted our SEVENTH annual Thanksgiving dinner for friends this year.  We missed several veterans due to sickness this year but had several rookies show up.  Sadly, I didn't take a single picture of the attendees.  Sad!  We had 26 adults, 20 eating age children and 5 babies this year.   As always, we just love having everyone in our home.  I think SJ and C were loving the extra playmates as well.  Here are the only pictures I took...
The prep...
 The food!

Thanks to Amy for sharing this picture of a few of the kiddos this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I am so jealous! your thanksgiving looks so organized and pretty compared to mine. Wow I need to take a lesson or two. I love you so much girlie and your sweet babies too. see you soon aunt susie