Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Carter!

The day after the ML concert we headed to Tulsa to celebrate my nephew Carter's THIRD birthday!  I cannot believe he is already 3.  I remember the day he was born and will never forget it because I had a sweet privilege to be in the room for his birth.  I also went home that evening and took my first pregnancy test ever and found out I was preggers.  Wow, that has been 3 years ago?!  Anyway, on to the pictures!
The big THREE year old!
Look at this sweet butterball!  
 Caroline enjoyed the cookie decorating at the birthday party!
  More cookie decorating.  Look at those sweet blue eyes!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Love!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, that was a fun birthday with all you guys and all our beautiful babies!!! They all had fun!! and I did too. I love you all aunt susie