Thursday, June 21, 2012

My 0NE year old!

Better late than never, right?

Oh sweet girl, Happy Birthday!  From your first moments in our lives, you have brought so much surprise and emotion to this family.  I currently find your tantrums hilarious as you throw your head down on the ground and cry then immediately stop, sit up and look to see if I'm paying attention.  Of course, I try not to smile but you're too stinking cute not to!  We recently moved you to a facing forward car seat and you could have cared less.  You are still a happier car rider than your sister and I appreciate that immensely!  You continue to sleep and eat like a champ.  Other than when you get hungry or pushed down by big sister, you are always happy!  I can tell you have a feisty side and I love it...right now anyway!  Must be that red hair gene. You love to dance by shaking your booty and bobbing your head.  And, you're so proud of yourself when mommy and daddy cheer you on.  You are just learning how to walk. You will stand up in the middle of the floor without any props. You can take several steps at once but still prefer crawling. I know you are close to switching over to walking because you can't stop concentrating on SJ when she runs around you! You can tell us "nigh nigh" (night night) when it's time to hit the hay.  You wave and clap whenever I ask you to.  We pray for you always, little lady and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your life!  Love you!

Stats:
Weight - 20 lb 7 oz (50th percentile)
Length - 29.75 inches (50th percentile)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I don't know what happened to my post but I posted on this blog yesterday. Hmmmmm. I said I can tell that sweet lil Caroline is not at all shy...and SJ is only for a few minutes then she warms up. Well that wasn't all but gotta go. Love and kisses Auntie Susie