Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two Months

Today is Miss Caroline's two month birthday! She gets her first set of shots tomorrow, boo! Here are some fun things C is doing these days:
-Eats 6 times a day (7:30, 10:30, 1:30, 4:30, 7:30 and 10:30...I LOVE this schedule!)
-Naps about 3 times a day for about 1.5 hours each.
-Smiles!!! I love when babies learn to smile!
-Goes to bed around 8 PM (I wake her up to feed her one more time around 10:30) and wakes up around 7:30 AM. She likes to wake up sometime between 3 AM and 5 AM but if I give her the paci she goes right back to sleep...not too shabby!
-Has started cooing and making the sweetest noises. It's so fun to hear her "talk".

We are so thankful to have Caroline in this family. Life sure is different (but in a good way!) with a second child but the future is going to be so much FUN! We love you sweet Caroline!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't get over how cute her picture is. And, I'm really jealous of her schedule :) Happy 2 months Caroline.

Kati said...

Love this picture!! Give Carol kisses from Aunt Bug!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I love Caroline's sweet smiling face and her sweet progress report!!! If you didn't post it I would miss out on so much! I love and miss you all, Aunt Susie