Thursday, August 4, 2011

Checkups

Caroline and Sarah both had shots yesterday at their 2 and 15 month checkups. Daniel had work obligations so I called in my backup, Auntie Salle! Thanks so much for your help, Salle, I could not have gotten through that appointment by myself!

Sarah was AMAZING during her two shots. She didn't cry at all. Not one tear. Tough little girl! Caroline was pretty awesome too. She cried, of course, but after about a minute she decided it wasn't that bad and never made another peep. There was another two month old, who had just received shots, checking out when we left the doctor and that poor little thing cried the whole time. Made me proud of my tough little girls, though! :)

Sarah's Stats:
Height: 30.25 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 24 lb 5 oz (75th percentile)
Caroline's Stats:
Height: 22.25 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 11 lb 11 oz (75th percentile)

2 comments:

Aunt Bug said...

I love that pic of the girls! Sarah is just happy as can be and Carol is like "what you doing with my bear willis" Give them kisses for me.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, the girls are getting so big, and just beautiful!!!! and Caroline really does look like she is concerned for her bear!!! I love and miss you all Aunt Susie