Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thanks C-mom (and Grandfather, too)!

How quickly a week goes by when you are being pampered and spoiled! Connie joined us on Sunday the 5th just before my parents headed out. Thanks to Aunt Betsy for bringing her over! Connie worked like a dog ALL week. From breakfast to dinner and everything before, between, and after she took such good care of us. Laundry, cleaning, cooking, feeding Sarah, bathing Sarah, taking Sarah on walks every evening, she did it all! I think the one that enjoyed having her here the most was Sarah. (Although, I must say I am a super close 2nd). Connie went to the bathroom, Sarah followed. Connie went to the kitchen, Sarah followed. Connie went to the bedroom, living room, garage, outside, Sarah followed. It was pretty cute! Also, special thanks to Grandfather for letting C-mom come for a whole week! We love you!


Sarah loved sitting on Grandfather's lap...she sat there for at least 30 minutes!

Caroline couldn't be left out of cuddle time with Grandfather!






2 comments:

Kati said...

Glad you got spoiled sister! Love your kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I just love seeing all these photos!!!! I especially think the one where C-MOM is holding SJ in the rocker outside and SJ is raising her hands up is soooo cute!!! You are so blessed to have both your special moms!!! I love and miss you all Aunt Susie